Education & Mentoring
- Partnering & Networking: Provide a mentorship program for people new to animal rescue to be paired with experienced people.
- Sourcing & Intake: Provide step-by-step for how to do sourcing efficiently.
- Transport: Starting a transport program. Participation in transport as a volunteer pilot, driver, trucker, etc.
- Fostering: How to start a foster program. Connecting with a mentor organization that has an established foster program. How to find more fosters and manage effectively.
- Community & Advocacy: Proactive education about animal welfare issues. Resources and presentations to use. Getting involved in advocacy.
- Adoption & Placement: Steps to managing an effective adoption process. Matching the animal personality with the family.
- Funding & Operations: How to run an effective operation. Applying business principles to operation.
- Care & Enrichment: Alternative medicines. How to establish new approaches to care.